According to the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”), with this Notice, Slam Jam S.r.l., having its registered office in Via Francesco Luigi Ferrari, n. 37/A, 44122 – Ferrara (FE) (“Slam Jam”), informs the Subscriber about the purposes and modalities of the collecting and processing of the personal data provided by the Subscriber to Slam Jam in the following cases:
- browsing the following web site www.slamjam.com (“Site”);
- registration for the News and E-Commerce areas of the Site and subsequent logins in the same area;
- transmission of purchase orders through the E-Commerce area of the Site and performance of any other services therein provided.
The Subscriber is entitled to browse the Site, without being obliged to provide any personal data. During Site browsing, the Subscriber remains anonymous and is not identified, unless the Subscriber decides to register for and/or login in the E-Commerce area of the Site.
The Subscriber may print and/or save this Notice using the normal functions of its own browser (“File” => “Save”).
1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
1.1 Data Controller
The Data Controller is Slam Jam S.r.l., having its registered office in Via Francesco Luigi Ferrari, n. 37/A, 44122 – Ferrara (FE) (“Data Controller”).
The Data Controller declares and warrants to process all Subscriber’s personal data in full compliance with any provision of the Personal Data Protection Code with particular regard to the Subscriber’s rights, the general personal data processing rules, the security measure and the minimum security measures.
1.2 Data Processor and Person in Charge of the Processing
Please find below some of the Data Processors designated by the Data Controller, among entities that can appropriately ensure, on account of their experience, capabilities and reliability, thorough compliance with the provisions in force applying to processing as also related to security matters (“Data Processor”):
- Luca Benini;
- Giovanni De Marchi;
- Giacomo Antonelli.
Processing shall be carried out only by natural person which have been authorized by the Data Controller or the Data Processor, under their direct authority and according to their instructions (“People in Charge of the Processing”).
The Subscriber is entitled to require the complete and updated list of all Data Processors and People in Charge of the Processing sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
1.3 Voluntary or Obligatory Nature of providing the requested personal data
The providing of personal data to Slam Jam by the Subscriber may be obligatory for achieving the purposes listed in the following paragraph 1.4 or voluntary.
The voluntary or obligatory nature of the providing of personal data will be specified from time to time – with regard to the specific data required – at each single personal data collection, applying (*) to the required data.
In case the Subscriber refuses to provide to Slam Jam any data identified as obligatory the relevant specific purpose will not be achieved. Such refusal may, for example, cause the impossibility by Slam Jam to receive and accept the Subscriber’s order, to fulfill the purchase agreement and/or to provide any other services available in the Site.
Providing to Slam Jam any further personal data other than those identified as obligatory, is voluntary and does not cause any consequences on the achievement of the purposes listed in the following paragraph 1.4.
1.4 Collection and Processing of personal data
Personal data processing is manly carried out by means of electronic and telematics modalities by Slam Jam, the Data Processor, the People in Charge of the Processing and, in any case, by any other person, which, duly designated on account of its capabilities and reliability, carries out activities aimed to the achievement of the purposes connected to the use of the Site.
The Subscriber’s personal data are processed for the performance of the following services available through the Site:
- registration for and login to the E-Commerce area of the Site for the relevant services;
- contacts with Slam Jam’s representatives (Subscriber Service).
1.5 Cases in Which No Consent Is Required
Slam Jam is entitled to process the Subscriber’s personal data without the Subscriber’s consent in case processing:
- is necessary to comply with an obligation imposed by a law, regulations or Community legislation;
- is necessary for the performance of obligations resulting from a contract to which the data subject is a party, or else in order to comply with specific requests made by the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
2. Subscriber’s Rights
The Subscriber is entitled to obtain:
- (i) confirmation of the existence or not of his/her personal data, even if not already registered, and their communication in an intelligible way,
- (ii) the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means, identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the People in Charge of the Processing.
The Subscriber is entitled to obtain:
- (a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- (b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- (c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The Subscriber is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- (a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- (b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The Subscriber’s rights provided for in this article 2 will be granted by Slam Jam, according to articles 8, 9 e 10 of the Personal Data Protection Code.
3. Express Consent of the Subscriber
The Subscriber, after having read and accepted this Notice, gives his/her express consent to the processing and communication of his/her personal data for the purposes and with the modalities provided in this Notice. Such consent will be registered in the Slam Jam’s systems and may be revoked by the Subscriber in any moment with immediate effects.